|+||Atmel Series Board|
|+||Allwinner Series Board|
|+||Samsung Series Board|
|+||Card size board|
|Processor:||ARM9 @ 400Mhz on Atmel AT91SAM9G25|
|RAM Size:||128MB/256MB DDR2|
|Nand Flash:||256MB Nand Flash|
|Interface:||WiFi, USB Device, Watchdog, 40Pin connertor expand the UART, SPI, I2C, 60x GPIO, A/D,|
|System:||Linux system, Debian|
|Board size:||50mm x 30mm|
$29.9 Buy Now
WiFiG25 is a cost-effective System-on-Module (SoM) thought of to drastically reduce the development time needed to design a low-power and low-EMI Linux Embedded device.
The more complex hardware like CPU, RAM, Flash, Ethernet, power and EMI components are integrated on a single SMD component in just 40x40 mm (1.57x1.57 inch) using an complex six layers PCB permitting hardware designers to create their simple and cheap carrier boards.
- Bootloader support(Support update the system by TF Card, USB Disk and Ethernet)
- Linux kenel version: Linux 3.6.9
- Buildroot rootfs provided(pre-install in the Nand FLash)
- DHCP, SSH, Telnet, Test Demo Support
- The Expand interface demo provide
- Fully open source firmware, software environments and toolchains available from Atmel sites
- Debian system provided(Need boot from SD/TF card)
- Thousands of Open Source applications available from the Debian repositories
- Almost all programming language available
- C, Python, Perl and PHP already installed on the factory default microSD for in-board development
- All the Bootloader/Linux Kernel Source code and system images provide
Quick visual guide to create your own board
Click on the following image to take to see how it's simple to wire external components to design your custom board using WiFiG25.
Evaluation boards and fast prototyping systems
What you have to know before buying CORE9G25 SoM
The CORE9G25 prices are fixed so don't change for hi-volume batch, the follow is the quantity price:
|Item||Description||Temperature Range||<1000Pcs||Delivery After pay|
|WiFiG25-128||128MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||0° +70°||$29.9||Two Days|
|WiFiG25-128-I||128MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||-20° +85°||$35||Four Weeks|
|WiFiG25-256||256MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||0° +70°||$39||Four Weeks|
|WiFiG25-256-I||256MB DDR2 RAM+256MB Flash||-20° +85°||$45||Four Weeks|
These are the main reasons:
- WiFiG25 is a Made in China product and you can buy directly it from the China factory so no resellers charges are applied to the final cost
- Since it is made in-site we can apply the same discount for one or 1K boards because in every case we have to make the board one by one and we have access to hi-volume prices from our provider for components used on it
- Each order is paid for in advance so you don't have to pay any interest rates
- You can buy the WiFiG25 on-line using our website or by contacting directly us. We can speak English.
We make deep functionality tests on any outcoming board and the warranty does not cover boards which have been left out of its original enclosure for a long time (max 10 days) or when the pads are welded (please read the terms and conditions for more details).
Incoming test equipment
If you need to do an incoming quality test before mount the boards, we can provide a copy of our functionality test equipment we using for our outcoming tests contact us for more info and pricing.
Custom boards based on WiFiG25
If you like WiFiG25 but have no time (or skill) to design and produce an OEM device by yourself, please Contact US(email@example.com), we could help you to create your custom project.